| Get Rid of Smelly Feet
|Smelly foot happens because of the formation of bacteria on your sweaty feet. For any person, its an embarrassment. Donít get panicy just try to keep your feet clean & dry. There are few easy ways to get rid of smelly feet.
- Stop buying nylon socks & wear only cotton made socks.
- Change your socks regularly; donít wear the same socks everyday without washing them.
- Maintain at least two pairs of foot wear so that you can use them alternatively.
- Wash your feet regularly, if possible with anti bacterial soap.
- You can apply powder to stop the bad odour.
- After taking off the shoe you can stuff news paper in the shoe, it will absorb the moist air inside.
- Dry your feet properly before wearing your socks. You can use hair drier to dry your feet.
- After wash dry your feet properly (especially the space between the fingers).
- Remember to wash your insole once in a while (if possible more than once a week).
- Try to hang your shoes somewhere so that it can breathe & dry properly.
- Never wear wet shoes; it will increase your feet odour.
- In one quart lukewarm water adds two tea bags and soaks your feet in that water. It will prevent the bad smell. Donít forget to dry your feet after soaking.
- You can soak your feet with natural apple cider too, just to get rid of feet odour.
- Make a liquid of Ĺ cup white vinegar & warm water. Soak your feet for almost 25-30 minutes.
- You can even apply ľ cup of household bleach with warm water. You just soak your feet for about 30 minutes.
- Donít keep your old, stinky shoes; just make a habit of throwing them out.